Meet the New Quester Range
New Quester’s flexibility makes it suitable across a variety of applications and segments such as general cargo, long haul, construction and waste management. And now ESCOT’s added power and performance in New Quester means that these and many other assignments can be carried out with increased fuel and driver efficiency.
If you want to run further in long-haul transport, New Quester shifts your transport performance up a gear and steps on the brakes in terms of cost.
1. Spacious comfortable sleeper cab designed for long haul applications with high roof and twin bunks
2. Leading in fuel economy due to optimized powertrain, fuel coaching system and aerodynamic design
3. Composite aerodynamic bumper with front underrun protection (FUP)
4. Durable and reliable driveline
5. Available as 6×2T, 6×4T, 6×4R and 8×4R
New Quester is especially adapted for the construction and mining industries. It is strong, reliable and designed for handling high payloads.
1. Reliable chassis for rough and hilly conditions
2. Hub reduction available on the tandem axles with the tried and tested T-Ride rear suspension
3. Steel off road bumper with high ground clearance and excellent approach angle
4. Rolling form frame suitable for both vertical and torsion stress
5. Available as 4×2T/R, 6×4T/R and 8×4R
Famed for its endurance, the Quester is a versatile and agile workhorse that provides cost-efficient payback in the long-term.
1. Easy superstructure installation
2. Available as 4×2R, 6×4R
When combined with a powerful driveline, lighter tare weight offers the possibility to transport more cargo on longer distances.
1. Strong, durable and lighter aluminium wheels and tanks mean more cargo can be carried
2. Larger aluminum fuel tanks capacity allows your trucks to be on the road longer
3. Available as 4×2T/R, 6×2T/R , 8×4 and 6×4T/R